The purpose of this Policy is to inform the User, clearly and completely, about the operation and purpose of the cookies or similar technologies that are used on our Website.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser. Keep in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's browser when accessing the Website through any of their devices (for example, computers, mobile phones or tablets). Cookies can be used to contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of the Website. Likewise, cookies also allow the Website to monitor, store and retrieve information about the User's browsing habits (for example, preferences, profile, access codes, etc.) as well as to obtain technical information related to the navigability of web pages.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
· Own cookies: Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. · Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
· Session cookies: those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session.
· Persistent cookies: those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the function and purpose of the cookies, there are several types:
· Analytical: These cookies collect information in order to allow websites to evaluate the use that Users make of them and their general activity, as well as to collect statistical data. Analytical cookies measure and collect data from the Website (visits, traffic parameters, clicks, page views, etc.) to understand and optimize the website.
· Social: They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within a web page.
· Advertising and behavioral cookies: They collect information about the User's browsing habits and their behavior in order to identify preferences, tastes and habits within a specific Website. These cookies allow the content of the advertising to be adapted based on the analysis carried out of the User's browsing habits and deducing its characteristics such as location, age group, gender.
· Technical: They are strictly necessary for the functionality and navigability of a web page, they allow the User to navigate through said page or application and the use of its different options or services.
· Personalization cookies: These are those that allow websites to retain certain preferences (for example, language, country, regional settings, etc.) predefined by the User on their first visit (and subsequent visits) to the Website.
To obtain more information about cookies, the User can visit the All About Cookies.org web page, accessible through the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
These are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us to make the website work better. These cookies stay in your browser and allow us to identify you as a repeat visitor to the website and to personalise its content to offer you the type that most closely matches your preferences.
The website uses Google Analytics, which is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter, “Google”), a company based in the United States. This means that the data gathered and processed by Google Analytics (including visitors’ IPs) can be transferred to the United States and stored on Google servers located there.
Via Google Analytics, JAUSAS analyses how visitors interact with the website, tracks their browsing habits there and gathers data on their activity so that JAUSAScan measure its performance.
Visitors can manage and block processing of their personal data via Google Analytics by means of how their browser that is used to visit the website is configured.
Visitors can expand on the information contained here regarding Google Analytics at https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
On the other hand, visitors can disable Google Analytics by installing an opt-out add-on. Visitors can obtain more information on this add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
MOBILE DEVICE BROWSERS
The User is informed that blocking or eliminating the technical cookies used by GRUP GALCERAN may affect the full functionality of the Website, making some services or functions unavailable.
You can find out about transfers to third countries that, where appropriate, are made by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in their corresponding policies (see the links provided in the "Third Party Cookies" section).
You can find more information about the processing of personal data carried out by GRUP GALCERAN in our . Likewise, if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us via email email@example.com
This Cookies Policy may be subject to change. Consequently, we recommend that the User review this policy each time they access our Website to be informed of any changes to it, which may be applicable to them.